If qStopMotion is installed using the package management all additional necessary packeges are installed automatically.
When qStopMotion is built from the sources, some additional necessary packeges must be installed. The Linux packet management of your distribution will provide these packages. If not use the links to the download sources. The necessary packages are:
- Qt runtime environment in the version 4.6 oder newer for Linux (32 or 64 bit) (http://qt.nokia.com/downloads),
- gstreamer Multimedia Framework (http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/download/),
- ffmpeg Tools (http://www.ffmpeg.org/download.html),
- guvcview - Control tool for WebCams thats support the UCV standard (http://guvcview.berlios.de/downloads.html).
Now the Windows installation of qStopMotion contain the additional modules (Qt runtime and ffmpeg) and starts finally the download and installation of the GStreamer tools. If there is some trouble with the installation of the additional packages you can download and install the following packages manually:
- Qt runtime environment in the version 4.6 or newer for Windows and Visual Studio(http://qt.nokia.com/downloads),
- OSS gstreamer Multimedia Framework for Windows (http://code.google.com/p/ossbuild/)
- ffmpeg Tools (http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/)